Tax consultancy for freelancers
So that you are able to concentrate fully on your profession, and also be sure that the tax office isn't going to get in your way, we look after your tax obligations.
This is what we do for you:
If you would like to be sure that your taxation is based on the lowest possible profit, and at the same time that you fully comply with your legal obligation to keep records for tax purposes, then...
- we prepare your annual cash basis accounting
based on the receipts and records you have given us, including:
- the determination of the optimal depreciation of fixed assets
- the preparation of multi-year comparisons for planning your future development
- the extrapolation of your expected annual returns and your projected tax liabilities
If you would like to be sure that you use every opportunity to retrieve input tax from the tax office while meeting all the deadlines and dates of payment, then...
- we prepare your monthly/quarterly advance tax returns
based on the receipts and records you have given us
- regular bookkeeping
- checking that your receipts satisfy the VAT disclosure requirements
- the determination of your monthly/quarterly profit
- the extrapolation of your profit and your expected income tax liabilities
- we prepare your annual VAT return
- the cross-checking of your prepayments with the tax office
- examination of the respective tax assessment and , if necessary, filing a objection
- we catch up on the advance tax returns that have been neglected over a long period of time and thus recover money for you if need be
If you would like to be sure that you have made full use of all the tax benefits available to you and so only pay what is absolutely necessary in taxes, then...
- we prepare your income tax return and/or the declaration concerning the separate determination of your tax basis
while examining all tax options in your favour
If your current economic development differs from that of the previous year(s), then...
- we check to see if it is necessary to adjust your tax prepayments
and then, in consultation with you, we submit appropriate applications for adjustment
You can also entrust us with the examination of tax assessments and, if necessary, the lodging of appeals.
If you would like to be sure that the pay slips for your staff are dealt with punctually and in compliance with the law, without missing any reporting deadlines at the tax office or health insurance companies, then...
- we prepare your regular wage and salary accounting
- all regular and annual returns to the tax office and social insurance carriers
- annual certificates for your staff
- the management of your staff's payroll accounts
- provision of the monthly pay calculations
If you would like to optimize your labour costs and/or extend your workforce, or restructure, then...
- we prepare decision-making aids for you
in the form of:
- wage calculations in advance
- alternative budgets
- cost variationscomparison of payment alternatives in the case of new appointments
You can also entrust us with the preparation of further statements and applications...
- wage slip for the employers' liability insurance association
- immediate notification of new employees
- income statement for the employment office
- applications for refund in cases of illness
If you are unsure which tax consequences your entrepreneurial plans have, or if you have an isolated tax problem, then...
- we advise you from a tax and business management perspective on selective individual questions as and when required
- whether or when you are subject to VAT
- what the advantages and disadvantages of being a small businessman are
- whether you may indeed be subject to trade tax and whether you can avoid this
- how you can get the most advantageous tax concessions with your home office
If you would like to begin self-employed work and need help right from the beginning, then...
- we take the first steps with you
- applying for a business start-up allowance
- registering with the tax office
- taking charge of your legal obligation to keep records or setting up a bookkeeping system
- advising you on VAT matters and issuing invoices
If you do not wish to have direct contact with the tax office, then...
- We examine and monitor how the tax office is dealing with your case
- Give us power of attorney to take delivery and powers of representation vis à vis the tax office
and we will:
- receive all correspondence from the tax office on your behalf
- pass this on to you an
- then we can suggest what steps should be taken
- Everything can be done online
- Send receipts
- receive evaluations
- ask questions and get the answers